Welcome Children

NO judging

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pullin' a Jason

So it was Emotion Week at school so there was a lot of shiz throughout the week. And mcneil wanted me to do powder buff with him which is the same as powder puff for girls but the guys play volleyball. So mcneezy picked me up and I went and played with isaac, max, flobbie, and some other kids and it just slipped my mind to mention it to anyone. haha. Our team ended up winning the seniors and the juniors so it was legit.You taught me well Jason.

1 comment:

  1. Ashton says: "Atta boy! The volleyball must be in our genes. 'Smashton' and 'Zack Attack', maybe sometime we should do family volleyball! Janessa being Stockton running the show. I think Jason rocked the MTC volleyball, too. And, of course, there's Kayla's Junior High spandex days. I think I even saw Dad hitting some balls after one of my games"

    ReplyDelete