Welcome Children

NO judging

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wisdom Teeth...Nuff Said

So August 12th, the day right after jason and darci left back home, I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out. Scott Blake took them out and my recovery went farely well. But the true story lies between the lines....so here it is.
So I couldn't eat for like 8 hours before the whole ordeal so I was glad it was at 8 in the morning. So dad goes over to drop me off and we sign some papers and what not. Then after we see sister larsen and kylee and they tell us how she had gotten dry sockets, I was like come on Scotty do it goood. So I go in they put the needle in my arm and they all slowly just get hazy and the next thing I can remember I am sitting in the car and I hear dad say, "ok just stay right there i'll come get you,'' so just being me I get out of the car and start walking towards the steps and it took dad by surprise so much that I had almost got to the stairs by the time he caught up to me. Then it went fuzzy again then the next thing I hear is ''zach dont fall down" because dad was taking me down to the basement so being me I immediately fall down just to see what they would do. According to dad I started to crawl towards the basement family room adn he had to chase me down again but it was a classic time cause I just watched movies and tv and didn't have to do much else. I thought it was funny but to each there own.

No comments:

Post a Comment